Police prevent Okla. school shooting
Police have arrested a high school student for allegedly planning a mass shooting
BARTLESVILLE, Okla. — Even as investigators were unravelling the tragic events surrounding shootings at a Connecticut school on Friday, Bartlesville police were working to prevent a similar occurrence at the local high school.
Police have arrested a Bartlesville High School student for allegedly planning a mass shooting.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police prevent Okla. school shooting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police