Tenn. man arrested after fleeing cops twice in 2 days
By Wes Wade
The Maryville Daily Times
One day after escaping police during a routine traffic stop, a Maryville man is behind bars after a similar getaway attempt following a Tuesday traffic stop.
Mark Daniel Lethco, 23, Foch Street, Maryville, was being held in lieu of $2,250 bond on two counts of evading arrest and a charge of driving on a suspended license. He was scheduled to appear at a 9 a.m. Tuesday hearing in Blount County General Sessions Court.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert