Police: Utah women poured hot sauce in boy's eyes
The women were arrested on multiple felony child abuse and endangerment charges
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — Police in Utah say two women duct-taped a teenage boy, forced him to use marijuana and poured hot sauce in his eyes to punish him.
West Valley City police say the 33-year-old woman and 38-year-old woman began abusing the older woman's son two years ago when he was 12.
Police say the women tried to force the boy to smoke marijuana and poured alcohol over his face and mouth while prying his mouth open.
Authorities say that on one occasion in 2011, the boy broke a glass dish and one woman pushed the boy onto the glass and poured Tabasco sauce in his eyes and face to punish him.
The women were arrested on multiple felony child abuse and endangerment charges.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Bizarre Beat
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper