P1 Photo of the Week: That thing got a hemi?
This week’s photo of the week comes from Sgt. Richard Garner of the Rio Blanco County Sheriff's Office in rugged Northwest Colorado. Pictured is Garner's 2011 Dodge Power wagon. He writes, "The county I work in is approximately 3200 square miles (larger than Delaware and Rhode Island combined) and our deputies patrol in single man units assigned to either the west or east end of the county.
"The local state troopers brag about having a 'Hemi.' Well so do I. I may not be as fast as a Charger, but I can get places a Charger never dreamed of going."
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic