Strengthening your shooting grip
Using a variety of grip strengthening tools available from IronMind, police officers can significantly increase hand strength in a way that exactly replicates the shooting grip. The key is isolating the work to just the grip fingers, holding that for a number of seconds, and working your trigger finger in a way you would when shooting.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds