Jim Glennon - Body Language: Questioning a Subject
Law enforcement expert, Jim Glennon, discusses the importance of communication skills for police officers. He gives examples of the types of questions to ask a subject and how to decipher their answers by determining whether they are hesitators, verifiers, or clarifiers. These clues can help you determine whether or not the subject is being truthful.
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend