Jim Glennon - Body Language: Questioning a Subject
Law enforcement expert, Jim Glennon, discusses the importance of communication skills for police officers. He gives examples of the types of questions to ask a subject and how to decipher their answers by determining whether they are hesitators, verifiers, or clarifiers. These clues can help you determine whether or not the subject is being truthful.
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. sheriff told to disarm before entering arena for charity event
- More than 200 police chiefs criticize Trump’s 'law and order' executive actions
- Video: Nashville cop fatally shoots armed man, NAACP wants probe
- Video: NY trooper arrests suspect after being dragged by vehicle
- Booby trap impales officer investigating marijuana grow operation