Jim Glennon - Body Language: Questioning a Subject
Law enforcement expert, Jim Glennon, discusses the importance of communication skills for police officers. He gives examples of the types of questions to ask a subject and how to decipher their answers by determining whether they are hesitators, verifiers, or clarifiers. These clues can help you determine whether or not the subject is being truthful.
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help