Charlotte Rappley: Officer Suicide
Dave Smith interviews Charlotte Rappley about her husbands suicide and her new mission to help establish suicide awareness and prevention programs during officer training. She also takes on the tough issue of how agencies and families are caught in a tragic aftermath when a brother or sister officer takes their own life and how often surviving family members are forgotten in our own grief and confusion.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman