Idaho lawmakers take up issue of guns on campus
Bill would prevent university officials from regulating guns in most campus settings, except undergraduate dormitories
By Clark Corbin
Idaho Falls Post Register
BOISE — The Idaho House approved a bill Wednesday that would allow people to carry guns on college campuses despite concerns from university and state officials.
House members voted 41-28 to send House Bill 222 to the Senate.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Idaho lawmakers take up issue of guns on campus
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman