Gunman spotted on Mo. University campus
ROLLA, Mo. — Campus police at a central Missouri university say they're searching for a gunman seen leaving a building that houses classrooms and academic offices.
Missouri University of Science and Technology police spokesman Andrew Careaga (kehr-ee-AY'-gah) told The Associated Press that a man carrying a gun was seen entering McNutt Hall on the Rolla campus Thursday morning and later seen leaving the building.
He says there have been no reports of shootings and that police are trying to locate the gunman.
Copyright 2011 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman