Video: Parents encourage, film daughter’s brawl
Parents drove daughter to bus stop where second girl was getting off bus
By PoliceOne Staff
DEKALB, COUNTY, Ga. — The parents of a girl videotaped fighting allegedly drove her to a bus stop for the sole purpose of fighting another girl.
Timothy Taylor and Shequita Cade were charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor and the father was also charged with battery.
Taylor is heard in the video saying, “You know where to hit her at,” and “Nobody better try to [expletive] jump in neither.”
Quateka Durden, the mother of the second girl in the video, said, "It just broke my heart to know that parents would allow this to happen and for my child to be there with nobody."
"My child could have died. She could have hit the concrete the wrong way. Their child could have died. And then who's charged with the murder?"
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court