Coach/reserve cop shoots teen robbers near Mich. school
70-year-old high school basketball coach shot and killed one, wounded the other
DETROIT — A 70-year-old high school basketball coach shot and killed one teenager and wounded a second as they attempted to rob him outside the school, Detroit police said.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police