Sgt. Sean Murphy: "I'm doing great."
Sergeant Sean Murphy of the Massachusetts State Police, who leaked photos of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, has been placed on desk duty "until a further investigation is completed," but it appears that he won't lose his job or suffer a significant career setback. In fact, Murphy said on CBS 'This Morning' that he’s "doing great."
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court