Sgt. Sean Murphy: "I'm doing great."
Sergeant Sean Murphy of the Massachusetts State Police, who leaked photos of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, has been placed on desk duty "until a further investigation is completed," but it appears that he won't lose his job or suffer a significant career setback. In fact, Murphy said on CBS 'This Morning' that he’s "doing great."
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds