Bikini photo on Facebook gets SC cop fired
The photo featured scantily clad women laid out on the officer's cruiser
MONCKS CORNER, SC — A South Carolina police officer has been relieved of his duties after a photo surfaced on Facebook of scantily-clad women posing on the hood of his town police cruiser.
However, he is not the only one suffering the consequences surrounding the scandalous photo.
One of the women who participated in the bikini car wash fundraiser, "Tits n Tats," and is featured in the photo pin-up, is a Berkeley County sheriff's deputy, and might lose her job too, according to The Post and Chronicle.
Read more on CBS News.
- Bizarre Beat
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy