Bikini photo on Facebook gets SC cop fired
The photo featured scantily clad women laid out on the officer's cruiser
MONCKS CORNER, SC — A South Carolina police officer has been relieved of his duties after a photo surfaced on Facebook of scantily-clad women posing on the hood of his town police cruiser.
However, he is not the only one suffering the consequences surrounding the scandalous photo.
One of the women who participated in the bikini car wash fundraiser, "Tits n Tats," and is featured in the photo pin-up, is a Berkeley County sheriff's deputy, and might lose her job too, according to The Post and Chronicle.
Read more on CBS News.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests