Calif. man caught selling mushrooms on Craigslist
The Humboldt County Sheriff's deputies saw a Craigslist ad offering "shrooms cyanescens," featuring pictures of illegal mushrooms
McKINLEYVILLE, Calif. — A McKinleyville man was arrested Monday on suspicion of attempting to sell psilocybin mushrooms on an online classifieds site.
Humboldt County Sheriff's Office deputies saw a Craigslist.com ad offering "shrooms cyanescens" for sale. Three pictures of the illegal mushrooms were included, and the poster claimed in the ad to have eaten some of the mushrooms five hours prior and "they rocked me for that long."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Trooper under investigation for calling ICE to report illegal immigrant
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer
- Bystander helps officer under attack by jumping on suspect's back
- Sheriff Joe successor pulls back on immigration holds in jails
- Ala. church asks for its own police department