Calif. man caught selling mushrooms on Craigslist
The Humboldt County Sheriff's deputies saw a Craigslist ad offering "shrooms cyanescens," featuring pictures of illegal mushrooms
McKINLEYVILLE, Calif. — A McKinleyville man was arrested Monday on suspicion of attempting to sell psilocybin mushrooms on an online classifieds site.
Humboldt County Sheriff's Office deputies saw a Craigslist.com ad offering "shrooms cyanescens" for sale. Three pictures of the illegal mushrooms were included, and the poster claimed in the ad to have eaten some of the mushrooms five hours prior and "they rocked me for that long."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert