Calif. man caught selling mushrooms on Craigslist
The Humboldt County Sheriff's deputies saw a Craigslist ad offering "shrooms cyanescens," featuring pictures of illegal mushrooms
McKINLEYVILLE, Calif. — A McKinleyville man was arrested Monday on suspicion of attempting to sell psilocybin mushrooms on an online classifieds site.
Humboldt County Sheriff's Office deputies saw a Craigslist.com ad offering "shrooms cyanescens" for sale. Three pictures of the illegal mushrooms were included, and the poster claimed in the ad to have eaten some of the mushrooms five hours prior and "they rocked me for that long."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help