Calif. PD considers Facebook 'shaming' of drunken drivers
A councilman said he thought the Facebook list could serve as a "sort of public shaming for those who drive drunk"
By Jaimee Lynn
Orange County Register
HUNTINGTON BEACH — Councilman views listing the arrest log as a 'public shaming for those who drive drunk.'
Those accused of drunken driving may soon see their names posted on the Huntington Beach police Facebook page.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help