Calif. PD considers Facebook 'shaming' of drunken drivers
A councilman said he thought the Facebook list could serve as a "sort of public shaming for those who drive drunk"
By Jaimee Lynn
Orange County Register
HUNTINGTON BEACH — Councilman views listing the arrest log as a 'public shaming for those who drive drunk.'
Those accused of drunken driving may soon see their names posted on the Huntington Beach police Facebook page.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. sheriff told to disarm before entering arena for charity event
- More than 200 police chiefs criticize Trump’s 'law and order' executive actions
- Video: Nashville cop fatally shoots armed man, NAACP wants probe
- Video: NY trooper arrests suspect after being dragged by vehicle
- Booby trap impales officer investigating marijuana grow operation