Crime Stoppers marks 30 years of taking tips
3 decades, 27,500 tips, and 7,000 cases solved
By Dioni L. Wise
Greensboro News & Record
GREENSBORO — A phone call can be the deciding factor in solving a major criminal case.
An anonymous call to Crime Stoppers at 373-1000 helped a mother find her stolen newborn in June 1988.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Crime Stoppers marks 30 years of taking tips
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman