Facebook threats aimed at Ind. cops, wives
Ind. police department receives threats online
By Jaclyn Bevis
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. — A man has been arrested for making threats against Terre Haute Police Officers and other city officials. Officials say the threats were made on the popular social networking website Facebook.
Sgt. Jason Czupryn saw the threatening messages on his wife's Facebook first, and then he found a private message on his.
When he mentioned it to his colleagues, they found even more.
Read more and watch video of the officers on WTHITV.com.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help