DA: Anti-police blogger to face charges
Blogger who created an anti-police Facebook page supporting the two suspects accused of killing an officer
By Julie Shaw
The Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA — District Attorney Seth Williams said Tuesday he intends to file charges against a blogger who created an anti-police Facebook page supporting the two suspects accused of killing Police Officer Moses Walker Jr.
The blogger, Joshua Scott Albert, 26, created at least two other Facebook pages Tuesday: "Kill John McNesby," the president of the local Fraternal Order of Police, and "Kill Seth Williams."
Williams, who said he has received threats before, said he was disgusted by the "I Support Chancier McFarland & Rafael Jones" page — which supported the two suspects in Walker's slaying. "At first blush, it seems it was actually possible he [Albert] was soliciting people to kill police," Williams said. "We're going to investigate that."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: DA: Anti-police blogger to face charges
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy