New website lets Mich. residents keep up on crime
Users can see the date, time, location and description of cases with just the click of a mouse
BIRMINGHAM — With the help of a few new tech-savvy tools, residents in Birmingham can help fight crime in their own backyard.
As of Nov. 21, the Birmingham Police Department is now enlisting the help of a website called Crimedar, where residents can track crime in the city by viewing reported incidents on a map. Users can also see the date, time, location and description of cases with just the click of a mouse.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police