Waitress fired after bashing Okla. police on Facebook
After a previous negative experience with police, she snapped a picture of three cops and added a threatening caption
By Dana Hertneky
News on 6
OKLAHOMA CITY — A local waitress is causing a national uproar over a picture and comment she posted about some Oklahoma sheriff's deputies. Ashley Warden posted the picture on her Facebook page Thursday along with the comment: "Stupid Cops better hope I'm not their server FDP."
The post has gone viral and is now all over law enforcement sites across the country. On just one site the post received over 400 comments, a majority blasting Warden. Many people contacted the waitress's employer, Chili's, over the whole thing and now that waitress has been fired.
"I was extremely disappointed that here are these dedicated public servants got called names and then get threatened by a lady that doesn't have a clue about who they are or what they do or the service they provide," Sheriff John Whetsel said.
Full Story: Oklahoma Waitress Fired Over Facebook Post
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Trooper under investigation for calling ICE to report illegal immigrant
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer
- Bystander helps officer under attack by jumping on suspect's back
- Sheriff Joe successor pulls back on immigration holds in jails
- Ala. church asks for its own police department