FULL LIST OF Social media RESULTS
Nobody knows social media and law enforcement like LAwSComm, a promotional video.
Medical center employee makes hateful comments following officer’s death–
A University of Maryland Medical Center employee is being investigated after making disparaging comments on her Facebook page about the death of Officer First Class Jason Schneider.
Reality Training: Flash Mobs–
Organized through social media, they gather in masses with the blatant intent to steal. Watch this reality footage as Betsy Brantner Smith reviews what to consider when responding to criminal flash mobs.
Officer Roadkill on the Information Highway–
In this video, Dave Smith talks to a prominent prosecutor named Val Van Brocklin. Val discusses an important topic that can negatively affect any law enforcement officer's career: improper use of social networking.
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house