N.C. man shoots himself, ending standoff
From Staff Reports
The News & Observer
Copyright 2006 The News and Observer
Police answered a call to the 3400 block of Long Ridge Road about 4 p.m. on a report that a man had barricaded himself inside his residence and was threatening to harm himself. The man didn't threaten to harm anyone else, according Durham Police spokeswoman Kammie Michael.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.C. man shoots himself, ending standoff
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic