N.C. man shoots himself, ending standoff
From Staff Reports
The News & Observer
Copyright 2006 The News and Observer
Police answered a call to the 3400 block of Long Ridge Road about 4 p.m. on a report that a man had barricaded himself inside his residence and was threatening to harm himself. The man didn't threaten to harm anyone else, according Durham Police spokeswoman Kammie Michael.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.C. man shoots himself, ending standoff
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house