Calif. man slashes self at end of pursuit
By Hans Laetz, Correspondent
Ventura County Star
After refusing officers' orders to leave his small pickup truck, which was penned in by armored vehicles in a Zuma Beach cul-de-sac, the man started slashing himself. SWAT officers fired into the windows to shatter them and dragged the bleeding man out of the vehicle.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. man slashes self at end of pursuit
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court