Pa. man arrested after rampage, said he wanted police to "hurt me"
By Brock Parker
The York Dispatch
Editor's Note: Officers are increasingly finding themselves challenged with handling calls involving emotionally disturbed people (EDPs).
State police arrested an Airville man yesterday after he allegedly pointed a shotgun at police, tried to burn a Fawn Township mobile home, tried to ram a police cruiser and tried to run over two other police officers.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help