Two-hour standoff at Ill. motel ends peacefully
By Ron Ingram
Herald & Review
A standoff at the Macon Motel ended without incident about 9 p.m. Sunday when a 23-year-old Decatur man removed a barricade from his room's door and surrendered to sheriff's deputies.
The man was jailed under a $10,000 bond for investigation of violation of an order of protection with a prior conviction for domestic battery, unlawful restraint, criminal trespass to land, theft under $300 with a prior conviction and aggravated fleeing.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Two-hour standoff at Ill. motel ends peacefully
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court