SLC off-duty officer shrugs off 'hero' title
By Kristen Moulton
The Salt Lake Tribune
What the Ogden police officer did was to help to stop 18-year-old Sulejman Talovic, who opened fire with a shotgun at Trolley Square on Monday, killing five people and wounding four.
"I was just the one that was there," he said at a news conference tonight at the Ogden police station.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: SLC off-duty officer shrugs off 'hero' title
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform