N.C. man shoots himself during police stand-off
By Marlon A. Walker
The News & Observer
RALEIGH — A nearly four-hour standoff with Raleigh police ended late Wednesday after an unidentified man barricaded inside a North Raleigh business shot himself.
Raleigh police said they got a call around 6 p.m. Wednesday that a man was barricaded in one of several businesses in a building at 5621 Departure Drive.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.C. man shoots himself during police stand-off
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help