Denver police forcing end to SWAT standoff
A Denver Defense Attorney is said to be armed and suicidal
Denver Police have reportedly fired flash-bang grenades into a Cherry Creek town home in an effort to end the seven-hour standoff with an armed man who was barricaded inside.
Police responded to a welfare check at a home around 9:30 a.m where a man was said to be armed with a gun and threatening to commit suicide ... Full Story and footage
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman