Pa. man taken to hospital after standoff ends
By Liz Zemba
GREENSBURG, Pa. - A Washingon Township man who threatened to shoot at police officers Sunday was transported to a hospital after a two-hour standoff in a mobile home park.
Wing's mother summoned police shortly after 4 p.m. to report her son had taken a rifle or shotgun to a shed behind her residence and locked himself inside.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. man taken to hospital after standoff ends
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy