Va. woman kicks officer in head during stand-off
By Danielle Zielinski
JAMES CITY, Va. — The suspect faces attempted murder charges after allegedly kicking a police officer in the head.
A family dispute ended in attempted murder charges for a James City County woman after she attacked a police officer during a standoff at her home Thursday night.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Va. woman kicks officer in head during stand-off
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help