Suspect takes civilian employee hostage in Baltimore police station
The Associated Press
BALTIMORE- A narcotics suspect armed with a sharp object took a hostage inside a Baltimore police station Thursday, authorities said.
Police still had the area surrounding the station in northeast Baltimore cordoned off about an hour later. The Morgan State University campu next to the station was locked down as a precaution.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds