Suspect takes civilian employee hostage in Baltimore police station
The Associated Press
BALTIMORE- A narcotics suspect armed with a sharp object took a hostage inside a Baltimore police station Thursday, authorities said.
Police still had the area surrounding the station in northeast Baltimore cordoned off about an hour later. The Morgan State University campu next to the station was locked down as a precaution.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert