Suspect takes civilian employee hostage in Baltimore police station
The Associated Press
BALTIMORE- A narcotics suspect armed with a sharp object took a hostage inside a Baltimore police station Thursday, authorities said.
Police still had the area surrounding the station in northeast Baltimore cordoned off about an hour later. The Morgan State University campu next to the station was locked down as a precaution.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Alaska police fatally shoot armed man holding hostages
- PD removes 'Blue Lives Matter,' Punisher car decals after criticism
- Police: Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower
- Report: Hiring standards may be lowered to meet Border Patrol staffing goal
- Retired CHP sergeant dies while protecting friend from robber