N.C. man surrenders after standoff, setting house on fire
Thomasi McDonald, Staff Writer
Copyright 2006 The News and Observer
RALEIGH -- Authorities arrested James Freddie Futrell, 45, early Wednesday after a nearly 2 1/2-hour standoff that sent fire and rescue personnel, police and Wake County sheriff's deputies to a residence in the 500 block of Harding Street.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform