Ohio officer shot, wounded in standoff
Officer Sean E. Bonn was shot in the leg and is expected to recover
COLUMBUS, Ohio — Columbus police have identified the officer who was shot and wounded during a standoff at a North Side town house late last night, as well as the man later found dead inside.
Officer Sean E. Bonn, an 18-year veteran of the Police Division, remained in Ohio State University Medical Center today. He was shot in the leg but is expected to recover.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio officer shot, wounded in standoff
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help