Ohio officer shot, wounded in standoff
Officer Sean E. Bonn was shot in the leg and is expected to recover
COLUMBUS, Ohio — Columbus police have identified the officer who was shot and wounded during a standoff at a North Side town house late last night, as well as the man later found dead inside.
Officer Sean E. Bonn, an 18-year veteran of the Police Division, remained in Ohio State University Medical Center today. He was shot in the leg but is expected to recover.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio officer shot, wounded in standoff
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman