Mass. police end standoff after suspects opened fire
Two suspects were shot by Lynn police and one suffered life-threatening injuries after the men allegedly opened fire during a standoff with cops
By Renee Nadeau Algarin
The Boston Herald
LYNN, Mass. — Two suspects were shot by Lynn police and one suffered life-threatening injuries after the men allegedly opened fire during a standoff with cops Thursday night, the Essex District Attorney's office said.
Police said about 6:35 p.m. they responded to a Wayne Street house for a report of an armed home invasion and found three men barricaded inside.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests