Calif. police end a standoff with rubber bullets, find two bodies
Garrett Therolf, Times Staff Writer
Los Angeles Times
Copyright 2006 Los Angeles Times
All Rights Reserved
A 49-year-old man fatally stabbed two women in his Irvine home and then held off police for more than 90 minutes early Tuesday before being wounded in a volley of rubber bullets, authorities said.
The man's two daughters, 6 and 8, were found uninjured in the home.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests