Calif. police end a standoff with rubber bullets, find two bodies
Garrett Therolf, Times Staff Writer
Los Angeles Times
Copyright 2006 Los Angeles Times
All Rights Reserved
A 49-year-old man fatally stabbed two women in his Irvine home and then held off police for more than 90 minutes early Tuesday before being wounded in a volley of rubber bullets, authorities said.
The man's two daughters, 6 and 8, were found uninjured in the home.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman