SPYRUS Secure Pocket Drive with WES 7
The Secure Pocket Drive from SPYRUS can boot Windows Embedded Standard 7 in record time. See how easy it is to provide an environment to your users that is secure from malware such as screen scrapers which can leak confidential information. Securely boot an environment containing your applications and data files. When you're done, remove the drive and leave nothing behind. Whether you use it or lose it, Secure Pocket Drive is secure.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- Fla. airport shooting highlights nexus between mentally ill, cops