Darrell Ross: Stress and Use of Force
In this video, Dr. Darrell Ross talks to Dave Smith about how stress affects police officers physiologically and how research in this area can lead to improved training programs.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house