Suicide-by-cop can be hard to determine
By Rick Brewer, The Record, Stockton, Calif.
P-1 Special Report: Suicide By Cop: 15 warning signs that you might be involvedMo.: Suicide by cop takes toll on police
Philadelphia police fatally shoot man armed with knife yelling ''kill me''
Suicide By Cop prompts officers to share lessons learned from 3 1/2-hour standoff
Colo. man killed by cops demanded to be shot
Police officers shot and killed Peracchi, 34, of Tracy shortly after 11 p.m. on Feb. 14. As they investigate the death, one question they are asking is whether this fits a traditional "suicide-by-cop" case.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Suicide-by-cop can be hard to determine
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court