FULL LIST OF Survive Institute Topics
Debbie Gardner: Women in Law Enforcement: Advice from a Trailblazer–
Betsy Brantner-Smith sits down with Debbie Gardner, female law enforcement officer and founder of the Survive Institute. She discusses how difficult it can be to recruit young women for law enforcement positions because of unrealistic expectations. As one of the first women in the U.S. to be assigned partol duty, alone, Debbie understands the insides and outs of what it is like to be a woman in this industry. She has advice for other women in the same position today.
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- New Orleans considers gun-spotting cameras
18 military service members participating in the 2016 Rio Olympics
These athletes protect and represent our country and deserve all the recognition they can get during the 2016 Olympic Games