Suspended Md. officer arrested after brief chase
The Baltimore Sun
Copyright 2006 The Baltimore Sun Company
All Rights Reserved
A city police officer was ordered held on $350,000 bail yesterday after having been charged with speeding through a red light in North Baltimore, leading an officer on a brief chase and having a loaded handgun in the car, according to city prosecutors.
Jemini Jones, 29, was out on bail on two separate rape charges and had been suspended from the force in December.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Suspended Md. officer arrested after brief chase
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house