La. officers pursue car with headlights off, arrest 2 after chase
Police said they tried to stop Franswar Compton, 26, of Kenner and his passenger, Odell Williams, 25, of Metairie, upon spotting Compton driving without its headlights on Friday about 11:20 p.m.. Compton crashed his car into a tree at 40th Street and Delaware Avenue, then struck a vehicle at 40th and Williams Boulevard, slightly injuring two people inside, said James Gallagher, Police Department spokesman.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend