2 arrested in N.M. pursuit; injured officer tackled fleeing suspect
By Henry M. Lopez
The Santa Fe New Mexican
Police charged Robert Torres, 32, and Erica Duran, 26, with two counts of possessing stolen vehicles, conspiracy and resisting officers. Torres also faces charges of battery of a police officer and driving on a suspended license, said Deputy Police Chief Stan Mascareñas.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court