2 arrested in N.M. pursuit; injured officer tackled fleeing suspect
By Henry M. Lopez
The Santa Fe New Mexican
Police charged Robert Torres, 32, and Erica Duran, 26, with two counts of possessing stolen vehicles, conspiracy and resisting officers. Torres also faces charges of battery of a police officer and driving on a suspended license, said Deputy Police Chief Stan Mascareñas.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy