Mo. police say driver hit patrol car on purpose
By William C. Lhotka
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
A man deliberately rammed a St. John police car early Sunday, causing an officer to suffer a fractured vertebrae, before leading a high-speed chase through several municipalities, officials said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mo. police say driver hit patrol car on purpose
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house