Mo. police say driver hit patrol car on purpose
By William C. Lhotka
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
A man deliberately rammed a St. John police car early Sunday, causing an officer to suffer a fractured vertebrae, before leading a high-speed chase through several municipalities, officials said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mo. police say driver hit patrol car on purpose
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help