Stolen car chase ends in three-car crash in Calif.
By Cassandra Braun
CONTRA COSTA TIMES
At about 2:20 p.m. Martinez police began pursuing a 1994 black Mustang that was stolen when the owner left the keys in the ignition.
Police chased the car at speeds in excess of 90-mph east on Hwy. 4 at which point Sheriffs Office deputies and Highway Patrol officers picked up the pursuit.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman