Minn. police chase ends in gunfire, death
By Joe Kimball
As he led police on a chase down St. Paul's busy E. 7th Street on Monday morning, authorities said, Mitchell Moua turned and fired a handgun at the pursuing officers through the rear window of his Acura sport-utility vehicle.
The officers held their fire as they dodged cars and trucks on the commercial and industrial roadway, police said; too many innocent people were on the road and sidewalks at 11:30 a.m.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Minn. police chase ends in gunfire, death
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman