Minn. police chase ends in gunfire, death
By Joe Kimball
As he led police on a chase down St. Paul's busy E. 7th Street on Monday morning, authorities said, Mitchell Moua turned and fired a handgun at the pursuing officers through the rear window of his Acura sport-utility vehicle.
The officers held their fire as they dodged cars and trucks on the commercial and industrial roadway, police said; too many innocent people were on the road and sidewalks at 11:30 a.m.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Minn. police chase ends in gunfire, death
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help