Tex. trooper wounds man who tried to take his gun
By Cindy Horswell and Kevin Moran
Trooper Charles Kibble, 43, a 13-year veteran with the department, fired two shots from his revolver. One shot hit the chest of a Louisiana man who had earlier tried to take the trooper's gun, authorities said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic